- Experience : 10+ Years
- Location : Bangalore
- Education Qualification: : Civil Engineering
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Daily Responsibilities include planning, directing, coordinating and executing activities pertaining to construction of project from beginning to end.
- Able to prepare master plan/ project plan, for the project requirement.
- Candidate should have experience in industrial construction and be capable of handling project, Project Management Consultancy (PMC) and client independently.
- Conduct regular site checks to monitor progress and quality standards
- Allocate and manage resources to ensure that they are available when they are needed throughout the construction projects.
- Guiding the projects Team, and ensuring the custody of all documents in related to the projects including all drawings, shop drawings, material approvals.
- Co-ordination with external agencies like Surveying works, Geo-technical investigation, Supply of concrete - RMC and other materials.
- Should be able to co-ordinate various aspects of construction Such as Architectural, structural landscaping, Electrical, Plumbing, procuring quality construction material etc.
- Keep all stakeholders aware of the progress on projects and prepare progress reports regularly
- Train and mentor Staff and construction workers depending on the size of the project
- Ensure compliance with safety regulations and building codes
- Ensure supplies and equipment are ordered and delivered according to schedule
Desired Candidate Profile
- Minimum of 10+ years of experience in construction (Industrial Project)
- Excellent knowledge of construction materials and equipment
- Previous experience in a leadership role with strong and proven leadership skills
- Excellent time management ability
- Able to multitask with a strong understanding of core manager duties
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal abilities, including negotiations
Salary: As per the company standard.
If you are interested attach your resume here: firstname.lastname@example.org