GINA SHE POLICY
(Safety, Health, Environment)
Gina Engineering Company accords highest emphasis on safety measures at the work sites to-achieve accident free construction. This calls for:
- Safety of personnel at construction sites
- Safe & reliable construction methods
- Safety of stores & materials
- Health care provisions at sites and labour camps
- Environmental care at sites
It is therefore very important to diligently adhere to practices as laid down in Gina safety manual.
While the manual give a general guidance for safety, one must use one's good sense in understanding the safety needs of a particular situation and evolve necessary precautions and methods to ensure absolute safety.
The basic SHE philosophy adopted is that:
- All adverse environmental impacts and accidents are preventable.
- Safety from risk of injury to people rides over all other considerations in performance of any task
Therefore, the policy aims to:
Identify risky conditions to safety of persons and property and provide suitable measures to eliminate or minimise such conditions.
- Adequately control all sources of harm or adverse health effect on persons.
- Educate employees on matters affecting their safety at work and health.
- Provide and maintain plant and machinery for safe operation.
- Ensure safe handling and use of materials.
- To train and supervise all employees with regard to maintaining safe working conditions at all times.
- To periodically review and revise safety manual to keep up with latest trends.